Author(s): D. Ross Campbell
Even parents who deeply love their teen don't always know how to express that love in a way that makes their teen feel loved and accepted. In How to Really Love Your Teen, Dr. Campbell helps you create a balanced approach to parenting in the teen years. The skills you learn in this book will help you:
* Communicate unconditional love
* Handle teenage anger ... and your own
* Deal with adolescent depression
* Establish loving communication even when your teen shuts down
* Help your teenager grow spiritually
As you learn to love your teen in ways he or she can receive, you'll be amazed at the joy the teenage years can bring.